QuickBooks is trustworthy and efficient accounting software for small and mid-sized businesses to handle accounts, bills, taxes, transactions, payroll systems, etc.QuickBooks Point of Sale is an excellent inventory and billing management in retail stores worldwide. While there are multiple perks of QuickBooks point of sale, you may face some errors that can frustrate you. QuickBooks error 1706 occurs because of various causes and requires immediate rectification. Furthermore, it is termed an installation error because of technical problems in the operating system. It is far more similar to error code 1304 and 1642. To fix this problem instantly, you must call QuickBooks Helpline Number to get appropriate solutions for removing this error from QuickBooks.
What Are Reasons Behind the Occurrence of QuickBooks Error 1706?
- QuickBooks Point of Sale installation might have occurred from a corrupted CD which has some missing components of POS (.ini and .dll files)
- Non-supportive or closed Beta version .NET framework or not correctly installed or set up
- Accurate Windows files or components are crucial for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- More fragmented QuickBooks POS system files
- Not required Windows startup application
- Windows registry issue attached to QuickBooks Point of Sale
How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 1706?
Few troubleshooting steps are given below to fix QuickBooks Point of Sale error 1706.
Step – 1 Download and Update QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Download a QuickBooks POS copy from the installation or unscratched CD
- Activate System File Checker Tool in admin mode to repair missing or damaged files
- Activate MS Fixit to troubleshoot the problems to remove the program’s errors, i.e. blockage during installation or removal
- Delete Windows Temp and Prefetch folders
- Upgrade your QuickBooks POS software and restart your POS computer.
Once the computer is restarted, open QuickBooks POS and look for the error. If a QuickBooks error still comes, contact the QuickBooks customer service number to fix it.
Step – 2 Reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale
- First, download QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Press double-click on the POS executable file
- Replace the existing extracted files if it is prompted through the installation process
- Choose all positive options on the Installation wizard
- Enter your QuickBooks license number and product number without spaces and dashes as it is not permitted
- Select the mode where you install and use QuickBooks POS
- Select single user, if you are using QuickBooks POS alone on a system
- Choose the multi-user way in QuickBooks POS for more than two computers. Be attentive while choosing a computer server or workstation where you are going to install QuickBooks POS software
The wrong type of computer server will not allow you to reinstall QuickBooks POS when you wish to upgrade it.
- Finally, restart your system after POS installation to open and access QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Suppose you are facing trouble installing QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale; you must call QuickBooks customer care to troubleshoot it. QuickBooks technical help desk is opened round the clock to assist you in resolving various issues in QuickBooks. A technical assistant will provide you with accurate solutions to rectify specific errors in QuickBooks. If you don’t know how to Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1706, it is the best way to fix it.